September/October issue of Bayline

From: Horacek, Tamara (TLH@dolby.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 10:29:40 PDT

From: "Horacek, Tamara" <TLH@dolby.com>
Subject: September/October issue of Bayline
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:29:40 -0700

Many of you are probably wondering (as indeed I have been), "It's the middle
of September, where is my Bayline?" Seems there was mix-up at the printer,
since rectified. I hope it will be in the mail next week, and I apologize
for the inconvenience. It is of course viewable on the web.
>http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/sfsla/

Steve Cooney, Editor
slcooney@yahoo.com

(forwarded per Steve, -tamara 415-558-0268)

information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not
the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on
this message is strictly prohibited.