Science/Technical Journals : Free to a Good Home!

From: cliff.mills@philips.com
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 11:23:18 PDT

From: cliff.mills@philips.com
Subject: Science/Technical Journals : Free to a Good Home!
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:23:18 -0700

To Whom It May Concern:

Due to an imminent building closure, I have find new homes for some
sci/tech journals that have long been in storage. These materials were
part of the Philips Signetics Library, which was closed in 1991. Philips
Semiconductors would prefer to donate these materials to an academic,
technical, or corporate library, rather than being sold or dumped.

If you want any of these titles, please contact me asap to arrange for
pickup. Items must be picked up during regular business hours, 8 a.m. - 5
p.m., Monday through Friday. I would prefer not to break up any sets, if
possible. The materials are all located in San Jose, about two miles east
of the San Jose Airport. Not all sets are complete, but most issues are
in good condition and some volumes have been bound.

The titles available are listed below with their respective years and
number of boxes.

Analytical Chemistry, 1978-1991, 4 boxes

Applied Physics, 1966-1977, 5 boxes

Applied Physics Letters, 1967-1988, 9 boxes

IEEE Electron Device Letters, 1984-1986, 3 boxes

IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 1979-1991, 4 boxes

Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 1981-1991, 5 boxes

Journal of Applied Physics, 1979-1989, 18 boxes

Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 1981-1991, 8 boxes

Journal of Physical Chemistry, 1976-1991, 7 boxes

Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, 1964-1984, 4 boxes

Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, 1985-1990, 2 boxes

Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B, 1985-1991, 1 box

Polymer Science, 1979-1984, 1990-1991, 3 boxes

Solid State Physics, 1976-1982, 4 boxes

Surface Science, 1981-1986, 7 boxes

Thin Solid Films, 1972-1988, 6 boxes

Thanks!
Cliff Mills

Cliff Mills, Manager Phone: (408) 474-5479
Information Resource Center Fax: (408) 474-5575
Philips Semiconductors Intranet:
pww.sjo.sc.philips.com/InformationResource/index.html
1109 McKay Drive, Mailstop 20SJ E-mail: cliff.mills@philips.com
San Jose, California 95131 Send requests to :
library@philips.com