The Canadian Healthare Directory

From: Sara Mitchell (info@infosourcegroup.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 18:49:43 PST

From: "Sara Mitchell" <info@infosourcegroup.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 02 22:18:18 Central Standard Time
Subject: The Canadian Healthare Directory

Governments across Canada spend over $500 billion
annually to maintain and improve healthcare services.
To cover one of the best healthcare systems in the
world, we are introducing The Canadian Healthcare
Directory. This comprehensive title covers all
Canadian hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies,
manufacturers and more.

We also publish The Canadian Healthcare Report which
covers healthcare policy and regulatory developments
throughout Canada.

If you would like more information or to order,
please visit our web site at www.infosourcegroup.com.

Thank you.