USA PATRIOT ACT SATELLITE CONFERENCE

From: Karin Zilla (karinz@certifiedemployment.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 12:34:11 PST

Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:34:11 -0800
From: Karin Zilla <karinz@certifiedemployment.com>
Subject: USA PATRIOT ACT SATELLITE CONFERENCE

Hello Everyone,

Please feel free to distribute this announcement to friends and
associates who may not be on the lists.

SLA San Francisco Chapter and Northern California Law Librarians
(NOCALL) is sponsoring a site for the Dec. 11 Satellite Conference on
the USA PATRIOTS ACT. There will be no cost to members of SLA and/or
NOCALL. Non-members will be asked to pay $10 to attend. Details are
below. I have not yet completed the process of registering as a site on
the ARL registration page but I will be there soon. You may register
with me at my email address or call me at 415-433-3600. Additionally
this link, SAFEGUARDING OUR PATRONS' PRIVACY: What Every Librarian Needs
to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related Anti-Terrorism Measures
will describe in great detail all about the conference.

What:
USA PATRIOT ACT - SAFEGUARDING OUR PATRONS' PRIVACY: What Every
Librarian Needs to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related
Anti-Terrorism Measures

When: Wednesday, Dec. 11 9:00 til 12:00 noon
             Registration at 8:15 with coffee & pastries

Where: Alameda County Conference Center, Oakland Room

Cost: Free to members of NOCALL and/or SLA, $10 for non-members.

How to register: Call or email Karin Zilla (415-433-3600),
karinz@certifiedemployment.com before December 2. Space is limited to
45 attendees.

Pardon me if I've forgotten anything. Feel free to ask me questions. I
would like all of you who contacted me previously to "officially"
register again so I am not making assumptions with such limited space.
Thank you all for bearing with me as I get this organized.

Karin