Re: SLA-SF: divine/Faxon

From: Joshua E. Richardson (jer@anshen.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 15:11:31 PST

From: "Joshua E. Richardson" <jer@anshen.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:11:31 -0800
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: divine/Faxon

Terry,

We've just finished our business relationship with Faxon after nothing but
hair-pulling experiences and frustration. That you're being charged
additional fees is of no surprise to me. I've recently gone through the
process of reviewing and interviewing subscription services and would be
happy to fill you in on the results (I was supposed to send this out earlier,
your e-mail will get me back on track). In short, we've moved to Swets
Blackwell.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you'd like.

Sincerely,
Joshua