Copyright Law

From: Joe Reifer (jreifer@schwabfoundation.org)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 09:37:54 PST

Subject: Copyright Law
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:37:54 -0800
From: "Joe Reifer" <jreifer@schwabfoundation.org>

The URL for Mary Minow's site is: http://www.librarylaw.com/

Cheers,

Joe

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Website copyrights
From: "Pamela Miller" <PMiller@KeyserMarston.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:08:16 -0800

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29B20.E35432C0

Go to www.liblaw.com. Mary Minow is the queen of copyright - JD and
MLIS.
She is also fabulous to take a class from. Her website will answer
allllll
your questions!

BTW, check out:
http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/sfsla/bulletin/novdec02.pdf