RE: SLA-SF: Website copyrights

From: Dix, Lynn (ltdix@bechtel.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 08:06:35 PST

From: "Dix, Lynn" <ltdix@bechtel.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Website copyrights
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:06:35 -0800

Josh,

Have a look at Copyright Law in the Digital Library
http://www.utsystem.edu/OGC/IntellectualProperty/lib_fac.htm from the
University of Texas, Office of the General Counsel. It provides an overview
of copyright law and also addresses specific questions on images, online
reserves, etc.

Lynn

BecWeb Librarian
Collaborative Systems, IS&T