Change in format?

From: Ruth Girill (Ruth.Girill@ceb.ucop.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 08:21:50 PST

From: Ruth Girill <Ruth.Girill@ceb.ucop.edu>
Subject: Change in format?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:21:50 -0800

Have you changed the format of the listserv emailings? The last couple I
have received have been full of tags, extra spaces, and nonsense characters.
I can barely manage to read part of them. If you haven't changed anything
please let me know that, too. Then I need to talk to my technical folks.
I'd like to be able to read the messages. Thanks.

Ruth
Ruth Girill, Librarian
Continuing Education of the Bar
300 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 410