Re: SLA-SF: Divine/Faxon

From: abrunton@sonic.net
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 13:20:14 PST

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:20:14 -0000
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: Divine/Faxon
From: <abrunton@sonic.net>

It was on the CALIX list some time ago. Apparently EBSCO is picking its
pieces, but it may take a long time. I used Divine, but was forced to go to
bid this year, and a good thing, too. They were the highest and I went with
EBSCO. Although we didn't get info to them until the first of Dec, all seems
to be well. Angie.PS do you still go to the ballet. Are you interested in Feb
23 ( sunday of teh long weekend). Yuri POssokov's Damned and two other pieces.