RE: SLA-SF: Thelaw.net question

From: Dave Shannon (dshannon@wilytech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 17:27:49 PST

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Thelaw.net question
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:27:49 -0500
From: "Dave Shannon" <dshannon@wilytech.com>

Tamara,

I have no experience with them, but doing a google newsgroup turns up a
bunch of hits in the news.admin.net-abuse.sightings group and some
interesting ones in the rec.pets.dogs.breeds group :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=yaiu
sg6jyt.fsf%40mr4.mr.ams.org&rnum=11&prev=/groups%3Fq%3D%2522thelaw.net%2
522%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26start%3D10%26sa%3DN

Not that any of that says anything definitive about the company....

Dave Shannon