RE: SLA-SF: letter to editor about Google

From: Pamela Miller (PMiller@KeyserMarston.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 12:33:55 PDT

From: Pamela Miller <PMiller@KeyserMarston.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: letter to editor about Google
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:33:55 -0700

Congratulations Lincoln. I am attending the Gary Price presentation tomorrow
at SFPL. I have very mixed feelings about Google and use it accordingly. I
do plan to teach an adult education class that shows the strengths and
weaknesses of Google and other engines and how to more effectively use them
to find quality data. I'm glad you are getting lots of hits on your site
through Google -- I was so impressed with the work you had done with the
Cuban posters.

Best,
Pamela (who used to sit in on the Friday sessions a few years ago.)

Pamela Miller
Research Librarian
Keyser Marston Associates
http://www.keysermarston.com/