Culinary & Luminary! - May 16

From: Karin Zilla (karinz@certifiedemployment.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 16:35:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:35:23 -0700
From: Karin Zilla <karinz@certifiedemployment.com>
Subject: Culinary & Luminary! - May 16

Mark you calendars for May 16 and call to reserve. The next meeting is
a gala evening with our sister chapter to the south, the San Andreas
Chapter. We will enjoy the fine culinary repertoire of the California
Culinary Academy and be regaled by the stories of Phil Bronstein, newly
named of the San Francisco Chronicle. Find out about his rise to the
top of his profession and the stops along the way. Be there to enjoy
the surprise if he really does bring ... a guest. Below is a link to
the Chapter web page announcement of the meeting. Lincoln Cushing is
looking forward to hearing from you.

http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/sfsla/events/meetings/may03fly.html

Karin