San Andreas Chapter Annual Business Meeting / Volunteer Recognition / Awards Dinner

From: Ailya Rose (speciallibrarian@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 13:36:38 PDT

From: "Ailya Rose" <speciallibrarian@mindspring.com>
Subject: San Andreas Chapter Annual Business Meeting / Volunteer Recognition / Awards Dinner
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:36:38 -0700

We have a special event planned for Wednesday, May 28th in the San Andreas Chapter and we hope you will be able to attend.

What is it you ask?
A Volunteer Recognition and Awards Ceremony along with the Annual Business Meeting for the San Andreas Chapter.

Besides the recognition of our peers, what makes it so special?
Well, perhaps the menu will tempt you ..

1st Course
Assortment of Mixed Appetizers

2nd course
Hearts of Romaine Caesar Salad
or
Grilled Lobster Salad

3rd course
Grilled Swordfish & Prawns
or
Nut Encrusted Roasted Rack of Lamb
or
Grilled Filet Mignon
or
Vegetarian Option

Dessert
Creme Brule
or
Warm Sour Cream Fudge Cake

and all this at a cost of just $10.00.

For further details of the event please see
http://www.san-andreas-sla.org/programs/businessmeeting2003.htm

There is limited seating so those who send in their reservations in early will be assured of an excellent meal and a great time. Note - anyone is welcome to attend the "business" meeting portion of the evening, but the dinner itself requires a reservation.

If you have any questions, please contact me

Ailya Rose
President
San Andreas Chapter
510-317-9169 speciallibrarian@mindspring.com