Looking for two books

From: Library (Library@KVN.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 11:33:55 PDT

From: Library <Library@KVN.com>
Subject: Looking for two books
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:33:55 -0700

I'd like to borrow these books, but the only place I've found them is at UC
Berkeley and their copies have been borrowed and UCLA, which may have one of
them available.

1) Edison in the Boardroom, Davis & Harrison.

2) The Patent Process: A Guide to Intellectual Property for the Information
Age, Craig Hovey.

If anyone has copies they could lend, I would really appreciate it.

Paula Lichtenberg, Librarian
Keker & Van Nest LLP, SF
415-773-6671
library@kvn.com