CCITT 1988 Blue Book

From: Library (Library@KVN.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 09:51:44 PDT

From: Library <Library@KVN.com>
Subject: CCITT 1988 Blue Book
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:51:44 -0700

An attorney just asked for a copy of this book - which of course he needs
today, in print, not from the web - and I'm not seeing it anywhere, except
at UC Santa Barbara. Can anyone point me to a Bay Area copy?

This is an alternate title for a book published at the IXth Plenary Assemby
of the International Telegraph and Telephone Consultative Committee (ITU-T
Recommendations, formerly CCITT). Help!

Paula Lichtenberg, Librarian
Keker & Van Nest LLP, San Francisco
library@kvn.com