Bayline: Call for articles

From: Joshua E. Richardson (jer@anshen.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 13:56:49 PDT

From: "Joshua E. Richardson" <jer@anshen.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:56:49 -0700
Subject: Bayline: Call for articles

Hello all,

After a long and fruitful tenure as the Bayline editor, Steve Cooney is
passing the ceremonial press hat over to me, Joshua Richardson. Thanks,
Steve, for all the work you put into making each issue an informative,
educational, and fun resource for our chapter's members.

The September release of Bayline is quickly approaching, and I thought it
would be nice to have some articles to fill out the pages. ; ) The copy
deadline is on Friday, August 1. If there are any topics you'd like to cover, or
if you just have some ideas you'd like to bounce off of me, write me (be
sure not to reply to the entire list) back.

Regards,
Joshua

 Anshen+Allen, Architects
Joshua E. Richardson