ILL request

From: Goldman, Ava (Ava_Goldman@CalPERS.CA.GOV)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 13:20:45 PDT

From: "Goldman, Ava" <Ava_Goldman@CalPERS.CA.GOV>
Subject: ILL request
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:20:45 -0700

Hello all,
        I'm looking for a 2003 primary research study from HIRC (Health
Industries Research Companies and Centers, Santa Cruz) on trends in the
employer health care market. It is only available to pharmaceutical firms.
HIRC is an independent nonpartisan research organization. If anyone has it
or knows of any pharmaceutical firm libraries in northern California, I'd
greatly appreciate hearing from you. Thank you in advance.

Ava Goldman, Senior Librarian, Planning and Research Division, California
Public Employees' Retirement System, 400 P Street, Lincoln Plaza,
Sacramento, CA 95814-5345, 916-658-1533, fax 916-658-1279,
ava_goldman@calpers.ca.gov