Professional Development Committee

From: Linda Vida (lvida@library.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 12:50:00 PDT

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:50:00 -0700
From: Linda Vida <lvida@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Professional Development Committee

Hello,
I am the Chair of the Chapter's Professional Development Committee this
year. I am looking for one or two more committee members. The committee
will develop one program for the fall and one for the spring, probably a
1/2 day program. We have been contacted by NOCALL and BAYNET and may
co-sponsor an event with them. I would like to meet once in late Sept or
early Oct and I already have several ideas to discuss. Please consider
joining the committee. You will meet great people,help the chapter and
learn a lot with a very reasonable time commitment. Please contact Linda
Vida at lvida@library.berkeley.edu or 510-642-2666.
Thank you.
Linda

Linda Vida, Director
Water Resources Center Archives
410 O'Brien Hall, University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1718
Tel. 510-642-2666; Fax 510-642-9143
lvida@library.berkeley.edu