Stanford hosting September 10th MLA Health Information Literacy tele

From: erisw@sonic.net
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 09:01:19 PDT

From: erisw@sonic.net
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Stanford hosting September 10th MLA Health Information Literacy tele

FYI, I am one of the presenters for this teleconference -- yup, MLA is flying me to Chicago to participate. If you have any specific questions about the teleconference agenda and it's possible relevance to your life or work, don't hesitate to ask me!

EriS Weaver, MPH, MLIS, AHIP
Redwood Health Library
Petaluma, CA

erisw@sonic.net