San Andreas Chapter Sept meeting - Tour now at CAPACITY

From: Fisher, Leslie {LinC~Palo Alto} (LESLIE.FISHER@ROCHE.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 17:34:38 PDT

Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:34:38 -0700
From: "Fisher, Leslie {LinC~Palo Alto}" <LESLIE.FISHER@ROCHE.COM>
Subject: San Andreas Chapter Sept meeting - Tour now at CAPACITY

Greetings Colleagues -

The September meeting at the new Martin Luther King Jr Library in San Jose is one-week away. And we have now reached capacity for the number of persons who can be accomodated for tours that evening!!

With the number of docents we have available to us we have had to set a limit at 84 people. And it is exciting to say that we are "booked" as of last Friday!!

Unfortuantely that means that not all of you who may wish to can participate on the tours. If you wish to join us for the dinner buffet and speaker session you are most welcome - still a bargain for dinner alone.

And our "inside track" with Jane and Jo Bell is sure to be fascinating and inspiring. You will also be able, of course, to browse through the library on your own as well as join us after the tour (at 8pm) for the facility Q&A with the new Library Outreach Coordinator, Bob McDermond.

Meanwhile Bob Berg - our Chapter's Hospitality Chair - will be in-touch to let you know if your registration arrived after the magic number of 84. We will "wait list" your name for the tours in case there are cancellations or "no shows".

Please join us for this very popular 2003-04 kick-off.
Regards,

Leslie Fisher
Tours Chair

on behalf also of Program Directors - Helen Josephine and Eric Kristofferson - and the rest of the Chapter Executive