BayLine: What did you do on your summer vacation?

From: word-art (word-art@myway.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 06:26:12 PDT

Subject: BayLine: What did you do on your summer vacation?
From: "word-art" <word-art@myway.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:26:12 -0400 (EDT)

 Dear Members,This is an early request for news items for the next "Within My Earring" column of BayLine. I know it's a month until the next deadline, but I thought some of you might have had summer experiences or changes in your personal/professional life that will feel "old" in three weeks. (How does that happen?!) So please feel free to share. I'm sure there is something of interest that you have done or has happened, so please don't be shy. I would especially like to hear from you folks who don't ordinarily send in itemsI returned Sunday from a weekend in New York where I planted my feet on the island of Manhattan for the first time in 35 years! My daughter, Briana, had her latest comic book in a group show at the Trask Gallery and I flew out to see the show. Needless to say, it was a great experience for this proud parent. I didn't think about libraries at all. Should I do penance now?Thanks for your contributions. Don't forget -- you can email me with news any timeBest to you all,Dunn MillerMy alphabet
 starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'z' and start poking around."--Theodore Geisel

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.