RE: SLA and your message

From: word-art (word-art@myway.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 11:13:27 PDT

Subject: RE: SLA and your message
From: "word-art" <word-art@myway.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:13:27 -0400 (EDT)

 Hi Deb, I am totally at a loss. I resent it in response to an email from the listserv telling me it could not accept a non-text emai (which I thought rather odd given that many people use an HTML format without realizing it, but what do I know). I received no copy of the email in my mailbox and that also triggered some of my sends. Nor have I received any responses from members. But if it went, then... ???? Hmmmm. I wonder what I can do to be certain that my list sends only go one time and are truly posted out to people? Any suggestions? Thanks as always for all the things you take care of for us, BTW.Dunn "My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'z' and start poking around."--Theodore Geisel--- On Tue 09/16, Special Libraries Assoc. &lt; sla@isaac.exploratorium.edu &gt; wrote:From: Special Libraries Assoc. [mailto: sla@isaac.exploratorium.edu]To: word-art@myway.comDate: Tue, 16
 Sep 2003 10:30:08 -0700 (PDT)Subject: SLA and your messageActually your message went through 4 times.I was just cleaning up the archives and there it was, once on 9/9, twiceon 9/11 and once on 9/15.Deb

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.