Re: SLA-SF: Bayline: Items for Within My Earring

From: Barbara Janis (barbaraajanis@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 12:32:48 PDT

From: "Barbara Janis" <barbaraajanis@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: Bayline: Items for Within My Earring
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:32:48 -0700

I joined Toastmasters this summer and have given two talks so far. Went to
the SLA NYC conference and roomed with Deb Hunt. Boy, she sure had the scoop
on all the good receptions. It was a blast.
My daughter graduated from NYU with a masters in clinical psych -- that was
a separate NYC trip.

That's about it for me.

>From: "word-art" <word-art@myway.com>
>To: SLA-SF@exploratorium.edu
>Subject: SLA-SF: Bayline: Items for Within My Earring
>Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:21:38 -0400 (EDT)
>

>Following on Joshua's email, I'd like to hear from you about your summer
>experiences. Deb Hunt says my request has gone out before, but I received
>no copy of it in my mailbox so I'm skeptical that you all received my plea
>for items.What did you do on your summer vacation?Or
>non-vacation?Publications?Adventures?Success (in or out of your
>library)Changes Please send me your news ... and I hope to talk to some of
>you on the 24th at the Yank Sing.Dunn "My alphabet starts with this letter
>called yuzz. It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz. You'll be sort
>of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'z' and start
>poking around."--Theodore Geisel

>No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
>Introducing My Way - http://www.myway.com

Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general