Call for Articles 2

From: Joshua Richardson (bayline_editor@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 12:05:33 PDT

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:05:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joshua Richardson <bayline_editor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Call for Articles 2

Hello everyone,

I'm still seeking volunteers to submit articles for the upcoming Bayline and, for one article, the Faultline as well. Write back if you're interested and would like to volunteer. Thanks!

*Article Request:
Vetting the New San Jose Public / San Jose State University Library - A Gala Event
>>>Looking for an article from one of those fortunate enough to attend the gala. The article will appear in both the Bayline AND the Faultline. Photos would be great too.

*Article Request:
Book and Website Reviews (ongoing)

*******PLEASE READ*********

>>>For any article submissions, please make sure not to use any formatting (i.e. underlined text, text in bold).

>>>Please be mindful of your article's length. Any articles over 2 pages (approximately 1000 words) will most likely be pared down.

Cheers!
Joshua

Joshua Richardson
bayline_editor@yahoo.com