Need ASME 17.1 Code- Elevators

From: Shin, Juanna (jishin@sandia.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 11:24:24 PDT

From: "Shin, Juanna" <jishin@sandia.gov>
Subject: Need ASME 17.1  Code-  Elevators
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:24:24 -0600

Hi,
I am looking for the ASME A17.1 Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators,
1996 edition. I need the 1996 specifically. It can be ordered from IHS for
$163 plus $25 for each of the 3 addenda. However, I only need one section,
Part 8.10.3 and any revisions to that section (sorry, I don't know the title
for this section). Can anyone supply this to me? My patron says he needs
it by Monday. Thank you all for your help and sorry for any duplication in
cross-postings.

Juanna I. Shin
Technical Library
MS-9211