FW: [CALIX:1530] Visible and Vocal Librarian

From: Karin Zilla (karinz@certifiedemployment.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 08:42:20 PST

From: "Karin Zilla" <karinz@certifiedemployment.com>
Subject: FW: [CALIX:1530] Visible and Vocal Librarian
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:42:20 -0800

Some of us will love these items!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-calix@listproc.sjsu.edu
[mailto:owner-calix@listproc.sjsu.edu]On Behalf Of Judy A
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 5:00 PM
To: acrl-nw@listproc.wsu.edu; calibpub@listproc.sjsu.edu;
calix@listproc.sjsu.edu; csu_slis@listproc.sjsu.edu;
sjsuslis@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CALIX:1530] Visible and Vocal Librarian

Sorry for the duplicate postings.

About a month ago I posted an image to one of these lists as an alternative
to the library action figure. I was surprised to receive numerous requests
that I make it available as a t-shirt, mug, mousepad, bookbag. So I have
done so (even added a thong).

For those interested these can be found at

http://www.cafeshops.com/vavlibrarian

Judy Anderson
Director, Learning Resource Center
Tillamook Bay Community College

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com