Bayline Call for Articles

From: Joshua Richardson (bayline_editor@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 10:14:41 PST

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:14:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Joshua Richardson <bayline_editor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Bayline Call for Articles

Hello everyone,

I'm now collecting articles and news for the upcoming Bayline. Also, if you'd like to submit a book or website review, see below. I'm getting a late start on this one, so anything that can be sent to me before Monday, December 8 would be great. Thanks!

*Article Request:
Book and Website Reviews (ongoing)

*******PLEASE READ*********

>>>For any article submissions, please make sure not to use any formatting (i.e. underlined text, text in bold).

>>>Please be mindful of your article's length. Any articles over 2 pages (approximately 1000 words) will most likely be pared down.

Cheers!
Joshua

Joshua Richardson
bayline_editor@yahoo.com