RE: SLA-SF: SLA Virtual workshop - any interest out there?

From: Michele McGinnis (mm@kk.org)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 15:57:51 PDT

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:57:51 -0700
From: Michele McGinnis <mm@kk.org>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: SLA Virtual workshop - any interest out there?

did anyone ever agree to host this thing? mm

--
Michele McGinnis, MSIS
Research Librarian to Kevin Kelly

149 Amapola Pacifica, CA 94044 650-355-7676 650-359-9701 fax

mm@kk.org www.kk.org

"They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man." --Michael Moore on librarians

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead