Re: SLA-SF: Next SLA Dinner Meeting on 5/13

From: Mark Mackler (mmackler@flk.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 16:25:11 PDT

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:25:11 -0700
From: "Mark Mackler" <mmackler@flk.com>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: Next SLA Dinner Meeting on 5/13

Jeez,

I hope this will not be our LAST SLA Dinner Meeting forever...

Mackler

Mark Mackler, MLIS
Librarian
Folger Levin & Kahn, LLP
275 Battery Street
23rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111

Phone: (415) 365-7870
Fax: (415) 986-2827
MMackler@flk.com

>>> LFlynn@littler.com 4/7/2004 3:06:36 PM >>>

SF Chronicle's David Lazarus to speak at our last SLA Dinner Meeting
***The San Francisco Bay Region Chapter of the Special Libraries
Association *** invites you to join your colleagues for networking,
dinner, and the following program: WHO'S MINDING YOUR BUSINESS?
EXPORTING PRIVACY: The Outsourcing of Personal Information Services in
the Global Information Network. David Lazarus, San Francisco Chronicle
Business columnist (Lazarus at Large), will discuss his current concern
of how businesses are exporting personal information to individuals in
other countries as part of outsourcing measures to save costs and what
this means to the consumer. Date: Thursday, May 13, 2004 Cost: SLA
members:$32 Non-members:$ 37 Students/Unemployed:$25 Program:
$10Time: 5:30 - 8:30 pm 5:30 - 6:30 Social Hour
6:30 - 7:15 Dinner 7:15 - 7:30 Announcement 7:30 - 8:30
Program Location: Sinbad's Pier II Restaurant, Pier 2, Embarcadero
St., San Francisco. Near Ferry Building and BART, Valet Parking
available. ------------------Detach and Mail this portion with your
Check ----------- Mail your reservations by May 6th to: Mimi Calter,
Goldman Sachs, 555 California St. San Francisco, CA. 94104, phone:
415-249-7347, e-mail: mimi.calter@gs.com Name:
________________________________ Telephone:
______________Dinner choice:___ Salmon Florentine ___ Lemon Herb
Chicken ___ Pasta Primavera
Employer/Affiliation:_________________________________________ E-mail
________________________SLA Member: _____ NonMember___ Check
enclosed for: $ _______Make checks payable to: SF Bay Region Chapter,
SLAOr charge to: Credit Card Type: ________ Credit Card Number:
______________________Are you _____ or your employer_____ paying for
your attendance at this program?
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. To
reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@littler.com Littler Mendelson, P.C. http://www.littler.com