Re: SLA-SF: Call for Bayline Articles

From: Beth Graham (Beth.Graham@doj.ca.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 15:58:27 PDT

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:58:27 -0700
From: "Beth Graham" <Beth.Graham@doj.ca.gov>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: Call for Bayline Articles

puff puff puff. Is it still the 21st?!

Joshua: here's my PresMess(age) for the next Bayline. Many thanks for
your patience. I've attached it in both .rtf and word.doc format.

Best wishes. Beth

>>> bayline_editor@yahoo.com 4/14/2004 5:12:42 PM >>>
Hello everyone,

I'm still collecting articles and news for the upcoming Bayline. Please
send me your items and articles on or before Wednesday, April 21st. This
date is firm so please don't send anything later. Thanks!

-Joshua

Joshua Richardson
bayline_editor@yahoo.com
415.281.5427

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use
or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.