Microfiche reader to a good home

From: Thomas, Bruce (BThomas@ruthchek.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 16:17:05 PDT

Subject: Microfiche reader to a good home
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:17:05 -0700
From: "Thomas, Bruce" <BThomas@ruthchek.com>

I have a "Xerox 355" microfiche reader I no longer need. It is a fiche
reader only. It does not print. It does not read microfilm. It does
not do windows. If anyone can use it you may have it for free. It
would be best if you could pick it up but if you can't I may be able to
deliver it. I'd rather not just throw it away. I need to get it out of
here by 6/26/2004. You may respond off-list via e-mail or give me a
call.

Bruce Thomas

Rutherford & Chekene

427 13th Street

Oakland CA 94107

510.740-3216

BThomas@ruthchek.com

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.

  Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read".

   - Groucho MARX