Re: SLA-SF Digest #706 - 07/03/04

From: Joshua Richardson (bayline_editor@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 10:18:26 PDT

Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joshua Richardson <bayline_editor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF Digest #706 - 07/03/04

Update to Bayline submissions requirement:

Please send an ARTICLE as an ATTACHMENT to this email,
created either in NOTEBOOK (perferred) or Word to this
email address.

Please _do not_ put your items in the body of the
email. There is superfluous coding that has to be
removed and I'm am unable to do it -- time
constraints. I will return your article to you and
request you send it as an attachment with no
formatting.

To recap for ARTICLES (feel free to print out as
reminder):

FONT: Times Roman or Courier
FORMATTING: None. (No bold, columns, placement of
pictures, italics)
SENT AS: .txt (Notebook -- preferred), or .doc (Word
-- do not format!)
LENGTH: Two pages (aka less than 1000 words)
IMAGES: Attach as JPG or GIF, 72 dpi.

You may note in your article where you think the image
should go if you want me to try to make that happen.

Unfortunately, I will return articles that are sent in
other formats (especially those sent in the text of an
email) and ask that you re-do them in the required
format.

Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward a
great publication with your help!

Editorially yours,
Dunn Miller
bayline_editor@yahoo.com