For every librarian ever to work on a ref desk

From: word-art (word-art@myway.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 12:29:55 PDT

Subject: For every librarian ever to work on a ref desk
From: "word-art" <word-art@myway.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:29:55 -0400 (EDT)

 Recommending: http://refgrunt.blogspot.com/Dunn Miller"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group. They are subversive. You think they are just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them."--- Michael Moore

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.