Bayline has a new columnist!

From: word-art (word-art@myway.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 15:22:34 PDT

Subject: Bayline has a new columnist!
From: "word-art" <word-art@myway.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:22:34 -0400 (EDT)

 Rochelle Richardson has jumped into the fray -- I mean, into the joyous position -- and accepted the request for a replacement to write the WME column for Bayline. I have forwarded the items I have received so far and thank you to all who have sent in material for this "News and Happenings" column. You are welcome to send items (hint, hint) to this email (word-art@myway.com) and to hers, when she posts it.Welcome Rochelle, and thank you for taking on this position!Dunn MillerBayline Editor

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.