RE: SLA-SF: Public Policy News August 24, 2004

From: Lapachet, Jaye (Jhl@cpdb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 12:47:02 PDT

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Public Policy News August 24, 2004
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:47:02 -0700
From: "Lapachet, Jaye" <Jhl@cpdb.com>

This is a great newsletter.

I am curious about the US Archivist issue. I keep hearing little blurbs,
but nothing definitive. Does anyone know if this issue been resolved?

Jaye
_________________________________
Jaye A. H. Lapachet, M.L.I.S.
Library Manager
Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP

San Francisco, California
E-mail: jhl@cpdb.com

This transmittal is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmittal to the