RE: SLA-SF: students - so sorry

From: Reynolds, Camille (CReynolds@Nossaman.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 14:47:23 PDT

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: students - so sorry
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:47:23 -0700
From: "Reynolds, Camille" <CReynolds@Nossaman.com>

Thanks Michele, its happened to the best of us. This seems like a great opportunity to tout the activities of The Academic Relations committee which is comprised of myself and Anne Barker who is a student member at SJSU and has provided invaluable contributions to the committee from a student's perspective.

The committee is planning some exciting programs and opportunities just for students in the upcoming program year. We will be reaching out to students at SJSU, UC Berkeley, DVC and City College. Our activities last year were well received by students and we had over 25 students attend both of our Saturday programs. Watch out for upcoming announcements on programs/activities sponsored by Academic Relations in 2004-2005.

If you have any questions or suggestions on outreach to students please don't hesitate to contact me, we welcome any and all feedback.

Thanks,

Camille Reynolds
Academic Relations Chair 2004-2005
creynolds@nossaman.com