RE: SLA-SF: Final on SFPL cards

From: Library (Library@KVN.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 09:42:15 PDT

From: Library <Library@KVN.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Final on SFPL cards
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:42:15 -0700

Michele, I don't accept that this is the final answer on the SFPL cards
issue. Some of us are still working on it and hope there will be more
discussion about it with the librayr. For example, it seems to me that if
librarians (and not just anyone from a firm) were responsible for the
business cards, it would be much less likely that books were lost or not
returned or that fines weren't paid.

As John Paul Jones said, "We have not yet begun to fight."

Paula Lichtenberg, Librarian
Keker & Van Nest LLP