Re: SLA-SF: Anyone subscribe to Gilder Technology Report?

From: Valarie Revels (vrevels1@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 10:46:04 PDT

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:46:04 -0700
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: Anyone subscribe to Gilder Technology Report?
From: Valarie Revels <vrevels1@juno.com>

Hello,

I am not sure about the title you are referring to but there was a report
in the November 2003 report. I just happened to think about it. There is
a .pdf file at:

 http://www.easic.com/news_events/external/GTRNov03.pdf

I hope this is what you are talking about.

Take care.

Valarie Revels
Student
School of Library & Information Science
San Jose State University

A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears
to the ground. - Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)