RE: SLA-SF: Short Subscriptions Agents Survey -- Help Requested

From: Janis, Barbara (BJanis@presidiotrust.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 09:19:43 PDT

From: "Janis, Barbara" <BJanis@presidiotrust.gov>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:19:43 -0700

Dear Cliff,

We used Prenax for about 1-1/2 years till my subscription budget was taken
away. They were very nice to work with. They did raise their rates a bit
when the dotcom bust happened. I think your service and resulting experience
with a subscription agency has most to do with your rep. There were the
usual mixups with vendors, but Prenax was always very amendable to trying to
work things out. I'd give them a 3+ over all.

Barbara

Barbara Janis, M.L.I.S.

Library Manager

Presidio Trust