RE: SLA-SF: Request for "Advertising Age"

From: Mark Mackler (mmackler@flk.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 10:28:13 PDT

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:28:13 -0700
From: "Mark Mackler" <mmackler@flk.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Request for "Advertising Age"

Hi, Anglea--

Thanks. I was looking for the newest issue of Advertising Age.
Probably vol 75, issue 38.

The atty said it was OK to wait until it found its way into lexis or
Westlaw, but if you would let me know if you get issue 38, I'd
appreciate it!

Mark M

.

Mark Mackler, MLIS
Librarian
Folger Levin & Kahn, LLP
275 Battery Street
23rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111

Phone: (415) 365-7870
Fax: (415) 986-2827
MMackler@flk.com

>>> moore-evansa@silklaw.com 9/28/2004 9:04:18 AM >>>

Do you need any of this?

Sep 20-Sep 24, 2004; Official Guide: Advertising Week in New York City
Sep 13, 2004; Vol.75, Iss.37

Angela Moore-Evans
Silk, Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
angela@silklaw.com
The information in this e-mail message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have
received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at
angela@silklaw.com, and delete all copies of this message and its
attachments, if any. Thank you.