[Fwd: NOCALL Action Alert From Mary Alice Baish]

From: Elyse Eisner (eeisner@taylorlib.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 11:37:10 PDT

Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 11:37:10 -0700
From: Elyse Eisner <eeisner@taylorlib.com>
Subject: [Fwd: NOCALL Action Alert From Mary Alice Baish]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [nocall-list] From Mary Alice Baish
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:55:30 -0700
From: "Janet Fischer" <jfischer@ggu.edu>
To: "Northern California Association of Law Libraries"
<nocall-list@aallnet.org>

Forwarding from law-lib:

PLEASE HELP US BY REDISTRIBUTING THIS ALERT TO OTHER LISTSERVS.

AALL Action Alert
October 6, 2004

Stop INDUCE--Mark-up Now Possible October 7, 2004
Calls Urgently Needed NOW to All Members of the Senate

BACKGROUND:
A sincere thank you to all who responded to last week's AALL Action
Alert by calling your Senators and asking them to oppose the September
30th mark-up of S. 2560, the "Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act"
(INDUCE Act). The Senate Judiciary Committee did not mark-up the bill
last week, and in fact some congressional staff told us that they
received more calls from constituents opposing S. 2560 than they've