RE: SLA-SF: CD/DVD Storage

From: Lapachet, Jaye (Jhl@cpdb.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 10:49:47 PDT

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: CD/DVD Storage
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:49:47 -0700
From: "Lapachet, Jaye" <Jhl@cpdb.com>

We have copied the contents of disks to our network. These are not
movies, etc, but disks with forms. The link to the information is
attached to the catalog record, so the attorney can find a record in our
catalog and immediately link to a form.

We then place the disks in binders in order by title using a product
from Light Impressions. It is a page that can hold a CD and a note about
what is on the disk.

Jaye
_________________________________
Jaye A. H. Lapachet, M.L.I.S.
Library Manager
Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP

San Francisco, California
E-mail: jhl@cpdb.com

This transmittal is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmittal to the