ILL: Chemical Hazards Bulletin 1972

From: Reynolds, Camille (CReynolds@Nossaman.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 13:10:38 PST

Subject: ILL: Chemical Hazards Bulletin 1972
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:10:38 -0800
From: "Reynolds, Camille" <CReynolds@Nossaman.com>

Apologies for cross-posting

I'm trying to locate the following publication if you have and are
willing to loan for a day I'd be most appreciative as I haven't been
able to locate anywhere, even the publisher can't help me, we've checked
WorldCat, UC Catalogs, SFLL, CA State Library, Am. Insurance
Association, and ISO.

Chemical Hazards Bulletin #C-86 Chlorinated Hydrocarbons (1972)
published by American Insurance Association originally in 1967 and
revised in 1972, I need the 1972 revised version which is 41 or 42
pages.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Camille Reynolds, MLS
Librarian

Nossaman Guthner Knox & Elliott LLP
50 California St 34th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Ph: 415-398-3600
Fax: 415-398-2438
Sac Direct: 916-930-7710
www.nossaman.com <http://www.nossaman.com/>

PLEASE NOTE: The information in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail in error
or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose
this message or any information contained in it to anyone. Please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Thank you.