FYI: SLA HQ web site is temporarily down

From: Chris Orr (christineorr@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 10:43:05 PST

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:43:05 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: Chris Orr <christineorr@mindspring.com>
Subject: FYI: SLA HQ web site is temporarily down

From: Linda Broussard [mailto:lbroussard@sla.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:49 AM
Subject: [sla-leadership] SLA Website to be Down Today

The SLA website has been down periodically since last evening. We will be bringing the server down this afternoon for a necessary repair to bring you better service.

We hope this is a short period but that must be determined.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Linda N. Broussard
Director, Leadership and Member Services
SLA Global Headquarters
331 South Patrick Street
Alexandria, VA 22314 USA

Tel: +1.703.647.4938