Fwd: Clinton in Toronto confirmed

From: Michele McGinnis (mm@kk.org)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 13:21:58 PST

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:21:58 -0800
From: Michele McGinnis <mm@kk.org>
Subject: Fwd: Clinton in Toronto confirmed

Forgive me if this has already made the rounds. I've just returned
from several days in Death Valley for the historic wildflower viewing
(best in 50 years they tell me). It was quite stunning. This about
Clinton is exciting too.

--
Michele McGinnis, MSIS
Research Librarian to Kevin Kelly

149 Amapola Pacifica, CA 94044 650-355-7676 650-359-9701 fax

mm@kk.org www.kk.org