San Francisco and the Central CA Coast

From: Michele McGinnis (mm@kk.org)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 10:25:49 PDT

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:25:49 -0700
From: Michele McGinnis <mm@kk.org>
Subject: San Francisco and the Central CA Coast

I'm forwarding this mail with the permission of the sender, Carol,
who is moving to SF. She is an independent info pro. Please reply to
her at roark@imt.net.

thanks, m

--
Michele McGinnis, MSIS
Research Librarian to Kevin Kelly

149 Amapola Pacifica, CA 94044 650-355-7676 650-359-9701 fax

mm@kk.org www.kk.org