RE: SLA-SF: Documentation on VAXstation

From: Dave Shannon (dshannon@wilytech.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 10:37:17 PDT

From: "Dave Shannon" <dshannon@wilytech.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Documentation on VAXstation
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:37:17 -0700

You can also try: http://starfish.osfn.org/~mikeu/vs35x0/ which is a general description and has a link to: http://starfish.osfn.org/~mikeu/vs35x0/product.shtml which is the product description.

Dave

Dave Shannon
Program Manager
Wily Technology
415 562-2004
-----Original Message-----
From: SLA-SF@exploratorium.edu [mailto:SLA-SF@exploratorium.edu] On Behalf Of Beth Graham
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:19 AM
To: SLA-SF@exploratorium.edu

Paula:

Here's something, not sure what: tigger.stcloudstate.edu/~tigger/
openvms/72final/4511/4511pro.html
There's also this, which was VERY slow to open (I couldn't wait):
h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/73final/4735/4735pro.html

You could also try, as I did to find these, a Google Exact Phrase
search (in Advanced Search) like so:
manual - in "all words"
VAXstation 3520 - in "exact phrase"

Beth

>>> Library@KVN.com 05/12/05 10:08 AM >>>
I'm trying to find documentation (manual) on VAXstation 3520. Attorney
needs it rush (within two hours).

I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me with this, as I have
little or no idea what he's talking about or where to find it.

Paula Lichtenberg, Librarian
Keker & Van Nest LLP
710 Sansome, San Francisco CA 94111
415-773-6671 (ph)
library@kvn.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use
or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.