FW: SLA-SF: Binding? On Behalf Of Rowell Regina Civ 60 MDSS/SGSFLL; On Behalf Of josephmnicholson@aol.com

From: Loll, Darlene (DMLOLL@sandia.gov)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 09:35:30 PDT

Subject: FW: SLA-SF: Binding? On Behalf Of Rowell Regina Civ 60 MDSS/SGSFLL; On Behalf Of josephmnicholson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:35:30 -0600
From: "Loll, Darlene" <DMLOLL@sandia.gov>

Hello,

We also used Milford for many years. Their business was bought out by
Theodon Bindery, 1773 Addison Way, Hayward, CA 94544-6900 Phone
510-783-9990. We are doing very little binding these days, but what
they have done for us has been equal in quality to what was done by
Milford. We were always pleased with Milford's work.

Darlene Loll
Program Administrator
Sandia National Laboratories Library
Phone - 925-294-2526; Fax - 925-294-2355
dmloll@sandia.gov