book request

From: Chris Orr (christineorr@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 09:32:09 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:32:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: Chris Orr <christineorr@mindspring.com>
Subject: book request

This is a personal request, so forgive my using the list. But I thought since we're a community of readers...

Does anyone have a copy of a short story collection called "Doubletakes," edited by T. Coraghessan Boyle? If so, could I borrow it for about a month? Oddly, it's not at Berkeley Public Library, nor can I find it at UCB, though it's a common teaching collection for creative writing classes (which is why I need it).

Thanks,
Chris Orr
christineorr@mindspring.com

PS--Please reply off-list, but forgive the potential spam filter message---I will still get your email!