Re: SLA-SF: New Direction

From: Debbie Sommer (dsommer@chcf.org)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 10:45:57 PDT

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:45:57 -0700
From: "Debbie Sommer" <dsommer@chcf.org>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: New Direction

Mark--

Congratulations! After our conversation at SLA this sounds like it
would be a good fit for you * do keep me posted!

I tried to send you an email after that mtg that talked about Kuehl's
proposal for state health insurance, but it bounced back. Perhaps
you've seen it in the news between now and then.

Again, best in your new role.....djs

Debbie Sommer, MLS
Library/Information Services Manager
California HealthCare Foundation
476 Ninth Street
Oakland, CA 94607
510-587-3130
510-238-1388 - fax
http://www.chcf.org

>>> mmackler@flk.com 6/15/2005 9:15:25 AM >>>

Place: Cleveland, Ohio
Date: October 28, 1990 Presidential Debate between Ronald Reagan and
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan to President Carter: "There You Go Again"

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

At the risk of being mocked by the ghost of Ronald Reagan, I am letting
everyone know that I have accepted the position of Supervising Librarian
for the San Francisco office of the California DOJ Attorney General's
Library.

My last day at Folger will be July 15, and I will begin at 455 Golden
Gate Avenue on August 1. I hope that this adventure will prove to be
rewarding. The AG's Career Opportunities website: If you are
interested in pursuing interesting, exciting and satisfying work, if you
think that service to your neighbors is worthwhile, and if you share our
determination to make a better California, a better country and a better
world...

Mark

Mark Mackler, MLIS
Librarian